You can make your boarding reservations online to reserve your dog’s spot in our system. New customers will need to register for the first time. We understand that you may be required to cancel your reservation at times. We require cancellations be done 72 hours prior to check in or you will be charged a $100.00 cancellation fee.
Please note: While we do our best to ensure your unaltered male and females are separated at all times. We can not accept responsibility for interactions between unaltered male and females. Due to space and situations that may arise.
Welcome to Our State of the Art Boarding Suite Facility
Our facility is equipped with 15 suites, there are two sizes of suites based upon the size of your dog and if there are multiple dogs in your household. We will never put multiple dogs in the same suite unless they lived in the same household. Our attendant will be onsite 24/7 and will monitor, feed and interact with your canine companion during their stay with us.
Tuxedo’s K9 Training Camp’s boarding facility features:
- Suite lodging in a crate-free facility
- Sound Proofed Suites
- A FREE bedtime snack
- Bedding – Karunda Beds
- 24-Hour Attendant on Site
- Complimentary Kong Daily
What Should I Bring?
Food: Pre-measured in a zip lock bag or a measuring scoop that you use at home. Place your pet’s name on the container. Toys are welcome, but please NO KONGS. We supply Kongs during the stay. In addition, a bed and bowls are both provided.
⚠ Important Information
- Dogs One Year of Age and older must be altered (Spay or Neutered) for our Day Care and Boarding Services.
- Required vaccines for Boarding and Daycare: Rabies, Distemper and Bordatella.
- Dogs picked up after 12:00 noon will be charged for that day of boarding!
- Boarding pick-up and drop-off times are 9am – 6pm (unless prior arrangements are made)
- $58.00 per day for the first dog*
- $44.00 for each additional dog*
Boarding Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Boarding PICK UP and DROP OFF times are 10:00 am – 6:00 pm unless prior arrangements are made.
- DOGS PICKED UP AFTER 12:00 NOON WILL BE CHARGED FOR THAT DAY OF BOARDING.
Additional Details for Boarding Services
Our boarding rates are based on per day and not per night. For example, Tuxedo the dog comes into boarding or daycare at 9:30 am on Friday. He is picked up on Sunday at 3:00 pm. That is three days of boarding. If you have any questions, please contact us.